UPD is on scene of a shooting in Kearns
KEARNS- Unified Police Department has responded to the scene of a shooting in Kearns. The shooting occurred near 4800 W 5400 S.
One man is injured and the other is on the run within the area. Investigators reported a 9-1-1 call around 4:55 pm Wednesday evening of an 18-year-old male who is allegedly injured from a gunshot wound.
He was reportedly shot by someone in the same car as him. The victim was transported with two gunshot wounds and non-life-threatening injuries.
This story is developing and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Utah safety officials, NAACP, react to death of Tyre Nichols
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Salt Lake City traffic stop leads to drug bust, illegal gun recovered