UPD is on scene of a shooting in Kearns
KEARNS- Unified Police Department has responded to the scene of a shooting in Kearns. The shooting occurred near 4800 W 5400 S.
One man is injured and the other is on the run within the area. Investigators reported a 9-1-1 call around 4:55 pm Wednesday evening of an 18-year-old male who is allegedly injured from a gunshot wound.
He was reportedly shot by someone in the same car as him. The victim was transported with two gunshot wounds and non-life-threatening injuries.
This story is developing and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- NWS issues severe thunderstorm warning in Grand County
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- First freedoms: The interconnectedness of First Amendment rights
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring
- Progress in 175 years: Discovering new stories of Utah’s pioneers