Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27
(CNN) — Elvis Presley’s grandson Benjamin Keough has died, a representative for his mother, Lisa Marie Presley, said. He was 27.
Keough died in Calabasas, California, Roger Widynowski told CNN Sunday.
The representative said he did not have further details on the circumstances of Keough’s death, including the date.
Presley is “entirely heartbroken, inconsolable and beyond devastated,” Widynowski said in a statement, “but trying to stay strong for her 11 year old twins and her oldest daughter Riley.”
“She adored that boy. He was the love of her life,” Widynowski said.
Keough’s father was the musician Danny Keough.
Keough had a striking resemblance to his actor/singer grandfather. Priscilla Presley was his maternal grandmother.
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- SLCPD arrest two people in connection to a Wednesday shooting
- US added a strong 517,000 jobs in January despite Fed hikes
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips
- Bill would require buildings to post signs for events meant for adults
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Utah senator joins other senators in support of concealed-carry reciprocity