SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Highway Patrol says that a body was found behind a guardrail on I-15 near Nephi and the Mona Reservoir in Juab County.
Lt. Nick Street says that a crew from the Utah Department of Transportation was alerted about the body on Monday afternoon.
Street says that Juab County Deputies had received a report early Monday morning, around 3 a.m., of a pedestrian trying to run in and out of traffic near mile marker 238, where the body was later found.
Street says the body is believed to be the person from the initial call on Monday morning.
An investigation continues.
- Southbound I-15 closed Monday morning after road rage, shooting (pageviews: 2815)
- Utah lawmaker opens bill to explore impeachment against AG Reyes (pageviews: 2524)
- UDOT: Southbound I-15 experiencing major delays due to crash (pageviews: 1745)
- Southbound I-15 closed after hit and run, shooting (pageviews: 1515)
- CONFIRMED: The noise was a sonic boom, 80 miles from SLC – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1217)
- Romney supports impeachment trial; new poll shows his support is slipping (pageviews: 1007)
- CONFIRMED: The noise was a sonic boom, 80 miles from SLC (pageviews: 892)
- Two arrests after “clandestine narcotics lab” found in SLC apartment – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 797)