Body found near I-15 in Juab County
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Highway Patrol says that a body was found behind a guardrail on I-15 near Nephi and the Mona Reservoir in Juab County.
Lt. Nick Street says that a crew from the Utah Department of Transportation was alerted about the body on Monday afternoon.
Street says that Juab County Deputies had received a report early Monday morning, around 3 a.m., of a pedestrian trying to run in and out of traffic near mile marker 238, where the body was later found.
Street says the body is believed to be the person from the initial call on Monday morning.
An investigation continues.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- SLC Police arrest man for burglarizing two law offices
- Salt Lake City Police investigate deadly auto-pedestrian collision
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]