SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Highway Patrol says that a body was found behind a guardrail on I-15 near Nephi and the Mona Reservoir in Juab County.
Lt. Nick Street says that a crew from the Utah Department of Transportation was alerted about the body on Monday afternoon.
Street says that Juab County Deputies had received a report early Monday morning, around 3 a.m., of a pedestrian trying to run in and out of traffic near mile marker 238, where the body was later found.
Street says the body is believed to be the person from the initial call on Monday morning.
An investigation continues.
- Police investigate shots fired at Provo MTC (pageviews: 6389)
- Full transcript of Lori Daybell secret phone call recording (pageviews: 4540)
- Police investigate shots fired at Provo MTC | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2749)
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details (pageviews: 2627)
- Fatal officer-involved shooting in Kearns (pageviews: 2375)
- Transfer trouble? Out-of-state high school football players have their eyes set on Utah (pageviews: 2099)
- Post Malone talks Utah and aliens in almost four hour podcast (pageviews: 1741)
- These companies are working from home until 2021 -- or forever (pageviews: 1733)