SALT LAKE CITY– The Utah Department of Workforce Services is holding a statewide virtual job fair on July 30, 2020. The event is entirely online and free for anyone looking for a job.
The department’s third virtual job fair will host over 90 employers with more than 1,000 work opportunities. There’s expected to be a plethora of job positions, ranging from retail to manufacturing.
People can access the event on a computer or smartphone. Participants will gain access to a digital floorplan with rows of booths. By clicking on the booth, job seekers will be able to view the company’s profile, job openings and social media.
Additionally, people can live chat with company representatives and share their resumes. Employers will have the chance to interview and offer jobs on the spot.
To participate, job seekers should pre-register at the Department of Workforce Services website. The department is also offering an online workshop the day before to help job seekers prepare for the fair.
The Utah virtual job fair is Thursday, July 30 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Transcript of Lori Daybell’s call to Chad Daybell on day of children’s discovery | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 12852)
- Transcript of Lori Daybell's call to Chad Daybell on day of children's discovery (pageviews: 11168)
- Full transcript of Lori Daybell secret phone call recording (pageviews: 9642)
- Police investigate shots fired at Provo MTC (pageviews: 7154)
- Full transcript of Lori Daybell secret phone call recording | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 4767)
- Fatal officer-involved shooting in Kearns (pageviews: 3897)
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details (pageviews: 3169)
- Police investigate shots fired at Provo MTC | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2884)