(CNN) — Post Malone can talk.
The rapper/singer sat down to chat for almost four hours for “The Joe Rogan Experience” podcast.[Mature Language] Malone and Rogan covered a great deal of ground from weather control conspiracy theories to UFOs.
Malone said he believes he spotted a UFO when he was a teen.
“I was probably 16,” he said. “I was in upstate New York.”
Malone explained he was staying with an aunt and uncle who kept him and his cousins on a strict bedtime when he and a cousin spotted an unidentified flying object out the window.
But that wasn’t the only time. Malone said he also spotted UFOs in Southern California where he used to live — and in Utah where he currently lives.
He sported a University of Utah hat during part of the podcast
The school later shouted Malone out on Twitter.
“Thanks to @PostMalone for reppin’ the U during his appearance on the Joe Rogan Show today!,” the tweet read.
Let ‘em know, @PostMalone. THIS IS THE PLACE.
— Utah Football (@Utah_Football) July 29, 2020
Malone told Variety last year that being in Utah helped to ease his anxiety, calling it an “oasis” from Los Angeles. “I’d say since the beginning of middle school, I always felt like I was always anxious and kind of sad all the time, but I kind of came out of it,” he said.
“Being in Utah and being away from the grind and from everybody else and it’s just me with my video games and cold one that feels good to me.”
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
- Police investigate shots fired at Provo MTC (pageviews: 6389)
- Full transcript of Lori Daybell secret phone call recording (pageviews: 4540)
- Police investigate shots fired at Provo MTC | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2749)
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details (pageviews: 2627)
- Fatal officer-involved shooting in Kearns (pageviews: 2375)
- Transfer trouble? Out-of-state high school football players have their eyes set on Utah (pageviews: 2099)
- Post Malone talks Utah and aliens in almost four hour podcast (pageviews: 1741)
- These companies are working from home until 2021 -- or forever (pageviews: 1733)