Governor approves Logan City’s request for mask requirement
LOGAN, Utah — Governor Gary Herbert has approved Logan City’s request to mandate a mask be worn in city limits to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
— Utah Dept. of Health (@UtahDepOfHealth) July 30, 2020
Gov. Herbert will be holding a press conference later this morning at 11:30 on the cusp of his self-proclaimed August 1 deadline where he called on Utahn’s to bring the rolling 7-day average of positive COVID-19 cases below 500.
Today’s Top Stories
- Victim in fatal auto pedestrian crash was 11 years old, investigation continues
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Utah Air National Guard Airman dies during routine deployment
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- U of U community reacts to discovery of hidden cameras in campus bathrooms
- 18-year-old connected to Orem shooting turns himself in
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County