Fatal accident in Cache County under investigation
LOGAN, Utah- Cache County Sheriff’s Department is investigating a fatal traffic accident. On Wednesday, near 1800 South and 2500 West in Logan a car landed in some water.
This resulted in one death. Cache County Sheriff D. Chad Jensen said in a statement more information will be available once the investigation is complete.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Lawyers say new Petito photos prove Moab Police ignored evidence of abuse
- Utah gas prices spike, Governor blames regional supply
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement