Fatal accident in Cache County under investigation
LOGAN, Utah- Cache County Sheriff’s Department is investigating a fatal traffic accident. On Wednesday, near 1800 South and 2500 West in Logan a car landed in some water.
This resulted in one death. Cache County Sheriff D. Chad Jensen said in a statement more information will be available once the investigation is complete.
Today’s Top Stories
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights
- DWR officials taking steps to protect California condors
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- Utah Gov. turns 56 bills into new Utah laws, several involve Bears Ears