Spanish Fork Holi Festival of Colors postponed to 2021
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — The Spanish Fork Holi Festival of Colors has been postponed to March 2021, event organizers announced Saturday. The event — originally scheduled for March 25-26 and then rescheduled to Sept. 29-20 — will now be held March 27-28 of 2021.
Ticket holders can roll over their tickets to attend the March festival, which is automatically handled by event organizers. If unable to attend, they can also exchange tickets for another event or gift their tickets to another party.
Event organizers will also issue refunds by request.
However, if the ticket was purchased through Groupon, it cannot be refunded.
Today’s Top Stories
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- NWS issues severe thunderstorm warning in Grand County
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- First freedoms: The interconnectedness of First Amendment rights
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring