Spanish Fork Holi Festival of Colors postponed to 2021
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — The Spanish Fork Holi Festival of Colors has been postponed to March 2021, event organizers announced Saturday. The event — originally scheduled for March 25-26 and then rescheduled to Sept. 29-20 — will now be held March 27-28 of 2021.
Ticket holders can roll over their tickets to attend the March festival, which is automatically handled by event organizers. If unable to attend, they can also exchange tickets for another event or gift their tickets to another party.
Event organizers will also issue refunds by request.
However, if the ticket was purchased through Groupon, it cannot be refunded.
Today’s Top Stories
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Monday morning’s cold temperatures nearly set new records
- Suspect still at large after double homicide in Taylorsville
- Police investigating fatal auto-pedestrian crash in Salt Lake City
- South Jordan could see new housing development
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Citing ‘dangerously low’ overnight temps, county opens emergency shelter
- Why is there an increase of wildlife in SLC neighborhoods?