Spanish Fork Holi Festival of Colors postponed to 2021
Aug 15, 2020, 5:29 PM | Updated: Mar 18, 2023, 4:26 pm
(Photo by Jack Taylor/Getty Images)
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — The Spanish Fork Holi Festival of Colors has been postponed to March 2021, event organizers announced Saturday. The event — originally scheduled for March 25-26 and then rescheduled to Sept. 29-20 — will now be held March 27-28 of 2021.
Ticket holders can roll over their tickets to attend the March festival, which is automatically handled by event organizers. If unable to attend, they can also exchange tickets for another event or gift their tickets to another party.
Event organizers will also issue refunds by request.
However, if the ticket was purchased through Groupon, it cannot be refunded.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- Elk relocation and sections of I-80 closure
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- Auto-motorcycle crash sends one to hospital, causes TRAX delays
- Spanish Fork Holi Festival of Colors, coming soon
- At least 13 dead after magnitude 6.8 earthquake shakes Ecuador
- Bonneville High School auto mechanics program named best in country
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints says it plans more Great Salt Lake, water…
- Despite chance for credit downgrade, Zions Bancorporation CEO is sleeping well