Second day of Utah school closures after wind storm
SALT LAKE CITY — Power outages and debris have led four school districts across northern Utah to issue another day of closures after a massive arctic storm swept across the state.
Utah School Closures
Classes in the Salt Lake, Davis, Weber, and Ogden School Districts and Weber State will all be closed on Wednesday.
Salt Lake School District
Davis School District
Weber School District
Ogden School District
The Canyons and Granite School Districts have also issued partial closures in their districts.
In the Canyons District, Albion Middle, Brookwood and Quail Hollow Elementary Schools will be closed.
In the Granite District, Bonneville and Wasatch Junior Highs, Crestview, Spring Lane, Eastwood, Upland Terrace, Farnsworth, Cottonwood, William Penn and Rosecrest Elementaries and Connection High School are also closed.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Opinion: Is sportsmanship dead in high school basketball?
- Suspect in Layton Amber Alert charged
- Missing radioactive capsule from Rio Tinto mine found on Australian road
- Suspect arrested and named, victim identified after shooting in Taylorsville
- Alpine schools investigating “suspicious” computer activity
- Fed approves small rate hike, nodding to improved inflation outlook