Second day of Utah school closures after wind storm
SALT LAKE CITY — Power outages and debris have led four school districts across northern Utah to issue another day of closures after a massive arctic storm swept across the state.
Utah School Closures
Classes in the Salt Lake, Davis, Weber, and Ogden School Districts and Weber State will all be closed on Wednesday.
Salt Lake School District
Davis School District
Weber School District
Ogden School District
The Canyons and Granite School Districts have also issued partial closures in their districts.
In the Canyons District, Albion Middle, Brookwood and Quail Hollow Elementary Schools will be closed.
In the Granite District, Bonneville and Wasatch Junior Highs, Crestview, Spring Lane, Eastwood, Upland Terrace, Farnsworth, Cottonwood, William Penn and Rosecrest Elementaries and Connection High School are also closed.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Transit Authority closes Ballpark Station due to debris on tracks
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- 21-year-old man sentenced for multiple sex crimes
- BYU engineering students put ‘world’s smallest Book of Mormon’ on 4 inch disc
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- The Queen Center
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Annual Golden Key Awards presented to local businesses
- Man in custody after hours of negotiation in Orem home
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort