Like so many things in the world, it started small. It began to move around, and the map evolved. Month by month, week by week, sometimes day by day, the coronavirus spread and the world changed with it.
This interactive chart allows users to explore the cumulation of COVID-19 deaths over time since the start of the outbreak. This interactive will update dynamically until global deaths hit 1 million.
Source: Johns Hopkins University.
- VIDEO: Cougar follows man running near Provo for 6 minutes (pageviews: 2930)
- VIDEO: Cougar follows man running near Provo for 6 minutes (pageviews: 2212)
- VIDEO: Cougar follows man running near Provo for 6 minutes | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1533)
- McCluskeys and U of U reach settlement agreement in death of student (pageviews: 1522)
- #StandUnited: Peterson and Cox issue joint PSA on political civility (pageviews: 1313)
- Utah sets another record for single day COVID-19 infections (pageviews: 1227)
- Senator Romney says he did not vote for President Trump (pageviews: 975)
- UDOT estimates I-15 will remain closed until at least 10 a.m. (pageviews: 954)