LAYTON — The Layton Police department has issued a statement that 911 calls are now being delivered to the dispatch center as normal.
Officials say that multiple agencies in Layton are experiencing problems receiving 911 calls.
Layton Police issued a statement saying if you are in Layton and need assistance, please dial their non-emergency number (801) 497-8300.
They will notify the public when full service is restored.
- VIDEO: Cougar follows man running near Provo for 6 minutes (pageviews: 2930)
- VIDEO: Cougar follows man running near Provo for 6 minutes (pageviews: 2212)
- VIDEO: Cougar follows man running near Provo for 6 minutes | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1533)
- McCluskeys and U of U reach settlement agreement in death of student (pageviews: 1522)
- #StandUnited: Peterson and Cox issue joint PSA on political civility (pageviews: 1313)
- Utah sets another record for single day COVID-19 infections (pageviews: 1227)
- Senator Romney says he did not vote for President Trump (pageviews: 975)
- UDOT estimates I-15 will remain closed until at least 10 a.m. (pageviews: 954)