Kraft’s newest campaign has a risqué tagline
“In these strange times, people are in need of extra comfort. That’s why it’s always a nice gesture to send noods so they know you’re thinking of them,” comedian and “Saturday Night Live” cast member Vanessa Bayer says in a video promoting the new campaign. “Noods, I mean. Not nudes.”
Starting Tuesday at 12 pm ET, the first 7,000 people to enter will be able to send noods via enjoynoods.com or by tweeting at @kraftmacncheese with the two hashtags #SendNoods and #Giveaway.
The campaign from the usually kid-centered brand includes a pixelated image of a bowl of Kraft mac — as if it were nudes, not noods. And it notes October 6 is apparently National Noodle Day.
This is Kraft’s latest attempt to get creative during the pandemic. In August, the company announced it was temporarily relabeling its Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner boxes as “breakfast” food. And in September, it released a limited edition pumpkin spice mac and cheese in the US and Canada.
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Colorado gay club shooting suspect charged with hate crimes
- Georgia voters once again have the last word during election season
- ‘Goblin mode’ chosen as Oxford word of the year for 2022
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- Deadline for REAL ID-compliant license, ID card, extended to 2025