It might be the perfect time to get your Master’s Degree! But which type of MBA program is right for you?
This quiz about which type of MBA program is right for you is presented by the University of Utah’s David Eccles School of Business.
If you are looking to go back to school to get your Master of Business Administration (MBA), now is a great time to do it. And with the different options available to you, flexibility is at its all-time best. So which type of MBA Program is right for you? Take the quiz from the University of Utah’s David Eccles School of Business to see which program is the one for you!
What are you looking for in an MBA Program?
What schedule sounds best for you?
How much flexibility do you want in the classes you take?
About how old are you?
How much post-bachelors work experience do you have?
If you’re currently employed, will your company pay for some of all of your degree?
Do you prefer online or in-class learning?
How much management experience do you have?
Share your Results:
Which one did you get? Don’t forget to share your results! For more info about the individual programs that the University of Utah’s David Eccles School of Business offers, keep reading!
The Type of MBA Program That Fits You Best
The following is a further breakdown of the MBA Program types that are offered at the University of Utah’s David Eccles School of Business. Which one do you think is right for you?
For those seeking an immersive, experiential, and cohort-oriented program to connect to high-impact careers and networks. Top 10 in the West and top 40 in the U.S.
For early to middle career professionals seeking to achieve career advancement or begin a new career track. #1 in Utah and Top 25 among public schools in the U.S.
For working professionals seeking a flexible online solution to achieve career advancement or begin a new career track. Top 10 in the world.
For experienced, senior-level professionals seeking to gain executive-level strategy and leadership skills. Top 20 in the U.S., #1 in Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- The four teams the Jazz could play in Round 1 of the NBA Playoffs
- Major abortion case seeking 15-week ban on abortion in Mississippi head to the Supreme Court
- Special session Wednesday won’t address Second Amendment Sanctuary
- Tax Day 2021: What you need to know and how to file for an extension
- Man drowns at Pineview Reservoir, investigation underway
- Vehicles, cars burglarized in West Jordan neighborhood
- Search and rescue teams locate bodies of West Valley City brothers missing on Utah Lake
- Is it time to change careers? 41% of workers are considering it.
- Emergency order extended for drought, Utah Farm Bureau praying for rain
- What to do if you find a baby bird out of the nest