LEHI, Utah – Saratoga Springs resident Melissa Smith voted in person at the Megaplex Theater in Thanksgiving Point in Lehi.
“I walked through. They scanned my ID. They printed a ballot. They said go fill it out and drop it off, and you don’t even have to drop it off right now,” Smith told KSL-TV
Both Utah and Davis counties are printing replacement paper ballots for those who wish to vote in person.
Utah County’s in-person voting centers will allow voters to take their ballots away, fill them out, and bring them back.
Election workers also told Smith she could fix any issues with her signature later.
Davis County Clerk/Auditor Curtis Koch told KSL-TV that their in-person voting locations will mostly offer drive-through service.
However, they will also be relying on paper ballots.
“What people need to understand is that if they come to early voting or they come on Election Day and ask for another ballot, we’re printing the same ballot that we mailed to you two weeks ago,” Koch said.
Davis County will also have ADA compliant voting machines available for those who need help voting.
Those voting in person in Salt Lake County, on the other hand, will use electronic voting machines.
People who want to turn in their mail-in ballots can also do so at drop boxes at in-person voting locations.
- Utah lifts gathering restrictions on private property, switches back to “transmission index” – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 14286)
- Utah lifts gathering restrictions on private property, switches back to "transmission index" (pageviews: 8983)
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 4442)
- Ogden Police Department confirms shots fired Wednesday night – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1099)
- US agency ascertains Biden as winner, lets transiton begin (pageviews: 903)
- Developers roll out new COVID-19 test that also detects influenza and RSV (pageviews: 807)
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC (pageviews: 804)
- The mystery of the Utah monolith found in the desert – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 762)