Two in critical condition late Wednesday night following motorcycle crash
AMERICAN FORK, Utah — A man and a woman on a motorcycle were transported to the hospital in extremely critical condition Wednesday night after a crash in the intersection of 1100 East State Street in American Fork. American Fork Police Lt. Josh Christensen said the two were ejected from the motorcycle. Both were transported to the hospital, one was taken by air, the other by ground to the hospital.
Lt. Christensen said the driver of a passenger car turned in front of the motorcycle, which was attempting a left turn. He said it is not clear who had the right-of-way as it was early in the investigation. He also said it is unclear if impairment or excessive speed were factors, and the driver of the passenger car stopped and cooperated with investigators.
Bystanders remained on scene to help officers in the investigation, but Lt. Christensen is asking anyone else who might have seen what happened to call the American Fork Police Department at (801) 763-3020.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Elon Musk speaks out on ‘Twitter Files’ release detailing platform’s inner…
- COLD season 2 announced: Justice for Joyce Yost
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- Secondary water shutdown coming to parts of Davis and Weber Counties
- Drive-in movie theaters could be here to stay!
- Jewish leaders praise Entrata for building bridges after company founder sends anti-Semitic email