Two in critical condition late Wednesday night following motorcycle crash
AMERICAN FORK, Utah — A man and a woman on a motorcycle were transported to the hospital in extremely critical condition Wednesday night after a crash in the intersection of 1100 East State Street in American Fork. American Fork Police Lt. Josh Christensen said the two were ejected from the motorcycle. Both were transported to the hospital, one was taken by air, the other by ground to the hospital.
Lt. Christensen said the driver of a passenger car turned in front of the motorcycle, which was attempting a left turn. He said it is not clear who had the right-of-way as it was early in the investigation. He also said it is unclear if impairment or excessive speed were factors, and the driver of the passenger car stopped and cooperated with investigators.
Bystanders remained on scene to help officers in the investigation, but Lt. Christensen is asking anyone else who might have seen what happened to call the American Fork Police Department at (801) 763-3020.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Those who practice intermittent fasting less likely to have severe COVID complications,…
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour