Can you think of an organization or person that inspires you? Most likely, they have qualities you aim to possess or are passionate about something that excites you. All across Utah, there are organizations who are helping those in need and making our state a better place.
SelectHealth seeks out incredible causes that support our mission to Help People Live the Healthiest Lives Possible®. One way we achieve this is through our SelectHealth Awards, now in its 12th year, we give $3,000 and a marketing package to 20 well deserving organizations each year.
This year’s winners range from suicide prevention, free health and dental clinics, food banks, family services, and other causes that make a difference in our communities. Each one has an important message of love, support, and acceptance. To see this year’s awardees and to contribute, please visit selecthealthawards.org. We encourage you to find your passion and seek out an organization to volunteer, donate, make a difference, and change lives.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City
- UPDATE: SLCPD investigating party shooting that left one in critical condition
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map