Armed and dangerous person of interest in Weber County homicide may be heading to Colorado, authorities say
WEBER COUNTY, Utah — The Weber County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a person of interest they believe to be armed and dangerous in relation to a homicide in Weber County.
The sheriff’s office said deputies responded to a disturbance in the upper valley west in an unincorporated area of the county when they discovered a homicide on Tuesday. WCSO believes a person of interest in the homicide left the area in a black 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser with black rims and Utah plates G143AP.
WCSO said they have reason to believe that the fleeing vehicle was driven by Scott William Russell who they say could be armed and dangerous.
Weber County said they think that Russell is headed to Colorado and ask anyone with information to content them at 801-778-6631 or to reach out to their local law enforcement agency.
ARMED AND DANGEROUS PERSON OF INTEREST
On November 10th, 2020 Deputies of Weber County Sheriff’s Office responded to a…
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring
- Saturday morning conference session makes history
- ‘Any kind of abuse … is an abomination,’ President Nelson says at Saturday morning session
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces