Armed and dangerous person of interest in Weber County homicide may be heading to Colorado, authorities say
WEBER COUNTY, Utah — The Weber County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a person of interest they believe to be armed and dangerous in relation to a homicide in Weber County.
The sheriff’s office said deputies responded to a disturbance in the upper valley west in an unincorporated area of the county when they discovered a homicide on Tuesday. WCSO believes a person of interest in the homicide left the area in a black 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser with black rims and Utah plates G143AP.
WCSO said they have reason to believe that the fleeing vehicle was driven by Scott William Russell who they say could be armed and dangerous.
Weber County said they think that Russell is headed to Colorado and ask anyone with information to content them at 801-778-6631 or to reach out to their local law enforcement agency.
ARMED AND DANGEROUS PERSON OF INTEREST
On November 10th, 2020 Deputies of Weber County Sheriff’s Office responded to a…
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Over 20 arrested in Utah County human trafficking sting, 3 victims rescued
- Off-duty officer with Salt Lake City Police arrested