WATCH: Man survives a crushing 8,000-pound boulder on hiking trail
(CNN) — A pastor in Phoenix was hiking the Arizona Trail with his daughter for a fundraiser when he was hit by a massive boulder.
The two were raising money for Colorado City Dream Center that helps women escape polygamy and human trafficking.
Though he was injured, the pastor says the hike will go on.
He shares his story with CNN affiliate KTVK/KPHO.
Today’s Top Stories
- Boy dies after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Utah delegation’s reaction to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- New photo of Gabby Petito raises questions
- House Speaker Wilson expresses disappointment in Biden’s State of the Union Address
- Rep. Stewart: Lessons to be learned from Chinese spy balloon
- Ogden Police looking for driver that hit a crossing guard