WATCH PREVIEW: President Nelson to share video message of hope, healing
SALT LAKE CITY — President Russell M. Nelson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announced on Friday that he will share a video message of hope and healing for all of those struggling during this global pandemic next week.
In a post on Facebook, President Nelson wrote, ” My dear friends, the challenges that we face as fellow global citizens are immense, but our ability to feel hope and seek healing in Jesus Christ remains strong.”
My dear friends, the challenges that we face as fellow global citizens are immense, but our ability to feel hope and…
The church says that the message from President Nelson to Latter-day Saints will come in an 11-minute video, released on Friday, Nov. 20, 2020.
A brief preview posted to the church’s social media sites said the remarks will be a “fast-acting and long-lasting spiritual remedy.”
“Sickness. Sadness. Disease. Disappointment. Infection. Instability. Heart failure. Failing hearts. He’s treated them all,” the video said.
“On Nov. 20, global faith leader Russell M. Nelson, president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, shares a fast-acting and long-lasting spiritual remedy.”
How To Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus
COVID-19 coronaviruses transmitted from person to person. It is a virus that is similar to the common cold and the flu. So, to prevent it from spreading:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Wear a mask.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Keep children and those with compromised immune systems away from someone who is coughing or sneezing (in this instance, at least six feet)
- If there is an outbreak near you, practice social distancing (stay at home, instead of going to the movies, sports events, or other activities.)
- Get a flu shot.
Utah Coronavirus Information Line – 1-800-456-7707
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Taun Beddes explains how to care for Pothos on KSL Greenhouse
- Project Recovery: Sarah Frei talks about losing legs to DUI driver’s crash
- World Famous Yum Yum Food Truck vandalized with Anti-Asian graffiti
- Utah’s longest serving senator, Orrin Hatch, dies at 88
- Men, morale, munitions: Russia’s Ukraine war faces long slog
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions