Do you know of a program that supports the community? Or an organization that changes the lives of those around you? The SelectHealth Awards supports 20 organizations each year with an award worth over $23,000. Award winners promote health and wellness, assist individuals with special needs, create safe environments, and build strong communities. Whether it’s keeping kids active, helping those with different abilities, or any other type of program making our communities better, SelectHealth will lend a hand.
Winners are selected from all areas of Utah. Last year’s winners represented a wide variety of causes including programs for at-risk youth, support for domestic violence victims, community food pantries, and dental exams for those in need in our community.
Each organization receives a cash award and a marketing package that can assist them in their efforts. Applications are being accepted now through February 28th. Only the first 500 submissions will be considered, so visit selecthealthawards.org to apply.
SelectHealth recognizes the hard work of Utah organizations as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Suspect in I-15 shooting named, booked into jail
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- SuperAgers — who are they, are you one, and can you become one?
- Semi rollover on Legacy Highway reduces traffic to one lane
- Victim in fatal auto pedestrian crash was 11 years old, investigation continues
- Utah’s film festival screens an all-Utah cast for Marylin Monroe film