A timeline of how Thanksgiving became a US holiday
Nov 21, 2020, 5:33 PM
What does the author of “Mary Had a Little Lamb” have to do with Thanksgiving? Here’s a timeline of how Thanksgiving became a holiday in the US.
Today’s Top Stories
- Family of Gabby Petito announces intent to file lawsuit against Moab Police
- Restrictions on golf courses, non-functional grass among Washington County strict water rules
- Senate passes Democrats’ sweeping health care and climate bill
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Can the average Utahn afford to go solar?
- Speed Week on Bonneville Salt Falts is called off due to flooding from rain
- Utah’s senators react to passage of Inflation Reduction Act
- Olivia Newton-John, singer and actress, dies of breast cancer at 73
- UPDATE: Flooding, road closures, and power outages in SLC
- Crowd lifts car from person hit by speeding driver in West Valley City