Winner, winner Thanksgiving dinner – pick a side
It’s almost time for Thanksgiving dinner and we all know turkey is the belle at the ball, but we want to know what is Utah’s favorite side dish.
What’s going to be the side that will be the winner, winner at your Thanksgiving dinner?
We’ve broken down some of the most popular Thanksgiving side dishes into this ultimate battle for side dish superiority.
Cast your vote below by making a selection in each one of the eight head-to-head battles and then hit “Submit” at the bottom. We’ll tally up the results and have the results, and a new round of voting for you tomorrow!
Follow us on the KSL Newsradio Facebook page for the results, and the next round of voting tomorrow.
Today’s Top Stories
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office being sued after former cadet reports abuse
- Snow expected to impact Wednesday evening commute
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans
- Expert joins Inside Sources on women accessing homeless resources
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- How to deal with and overcome seasonal depression
- Woman charged in February fatal car crash in West Valley City
- 191st Semiannual General Conference gets underway in Salt Lake City
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is opening 14 more temples