It’s almost time for Thanksgiving dinner and we all know turkey is the belle at the ball, but we want to know what is Utah’s favorite side dish.
What’s going to be the side that will be the winner, winner at your Thanksgiving dinner?
We’ve broken down some of the most popular Thanksgiving side dishes into this ultimate battle for side dish superiority.
Cast your vote below by making a selection in each one of the eight head-to-head battles and then hit “Submit” at the bottom. We’ll tally up the results and have the results, and a new round of voting for you tomorrow!
Follow us on the KSL Newsradio Facebook page for the results, and the next round of voting tomorrow.
- Alaska woman using outhouse attacked by bear, from below (pageviews: 3680)
- Utahns 16+ with co-morbidities eligible "effective immediately" for vaccine (pageviews: 3493)
- Local health officials update COVID-19 numbers, discuss "vaccine hunters" (pageviews: 2561)
- Alaska woman using outhouse attacked by bear, from below – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2031)
- Sand Ridge Jr. High parents want clarification after librarian used racist phrase (pageviews: 1109)
- Kearns woman reportedly kidnapped and murdered because she ‘knew too much’ – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1011)
- Local health officials update COVID-19 numbers, discuss “vaccine hunters” – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 984)
- Hot Air Balloon in southern Utah forced into 'wet landing' (pageviews: 911)