Hill Air Force Base lands a major A-10 contract
Senators share praise
“Hill Air Force Base plays a vital role in maintaining a fighting force to carry out our country’s national security strategy, supporting our country’s military readiness, and bolstering our capacity to deter foreign aggression,” Romney said in a statement. “With this funding, [they] will be better equipped to continue carrying out these objectives for many years to come.”
Senator Mike Lee, R-Utah, added similar praise, saying the contract is great news for the air force base.
“The A-10 Warthog is an exceptional plane and in a league of its own when it comes to close air support for our troops on the ground,” he posted on Twitter.
- General Conference to be virtual again in April, church leaders announce (pageviews: 1483)
- General Conference to be virtual again in April, church leaders announce (pageviews: 1262)
- Gov. Spencer Cox will focus on six priorities in his first 500 days – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1225)
- Large police presence near Rose Park – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1149)
- Contests (pageviews: 828)
- Biden takes the helm as president: 'Democracy has prevailed' (pageviews: 706)
- Full list of pardons and commutations granted by President Donald Trump (pageviews: 690)
- Enter to win a pair of Apple Airpods! - KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 656)