Decorating with fresh cranberries
Join Maria in this fun and simple project of decorating with fresh cranberries and different items in your yard to create different decorations for the holidays!
What you need:
- glass vase or jar of your choice
- greenery (ivy, rosemary, pine, etc)
- orange (optional)
- water (optional)
- pinecones, walnuts or anything else you’d like to add!
Depending on the design you choose, place your cranberries or candle in first and arrange however your creativity allows! Watch the full demonstration with a variety of options ins in the video below!
How to decorate with fresh cranberries:
Today’s Top Stories
- Pilot uninjured in Mountain Green plane crash
- Iran calls for US to be kicked out of 2022 World Cup after it changes Iran flag on social…
- UDOT warns winter storm bringing roadway impacts
- Car drives into parade, hits horse and rider
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- Construction begins on Midway ice castles one icicle at a time
- UPDATE: Southbound I-15 lanes in Washington County reopen following closure
- One person flees I-15 crash in Murray