What is the best White Elephant gift of 2020? VOTE NOW
We are getting to the bottom of this pile under the Christmas tree and finding out what the best White Elephant gift will be this year. There were some clear winners in last week’s battle and some who barely scraped by.
Toilet Paper VS. Rubber Gloves
Among the many other household cleaners in our homes, these two went head-to-head to battle it out. Toilet paper came out on top, favored by a whopping 83% of the fans. Look out everyone, you’ll definitely be seeing this contender at your Christmas parties this year.
Christmas Decorations VS. Puzzle
The two classic tales of Christmas decorations and a good ol’ puzzle also competed for the crown in this week’s bracket. With a 73% nod from the voters, the classic puzzle crushed Christmas decorations.
Outdated Map vs. Printer Paper
There are two things in this world people just don’t need anymore: printer paper and outdated maps (you know, with the digital age and all that.) This round was almost too close to call, but, the outdated map won by just three votes and will move on to the next round.
Used Candle VS. Old Ticket
Whether you’re looking for a good old fashioned prank or a soothing scent, both of these used items come in handy once in a while. But 73% of voters agreed that the used candle would move forward in the competition. It’s a classic White Elephant gift that we can’t pass up.
Socks VS. Jar of Nothing
An unlikely pair battled for their spot in the next round of best White Elephant gift of 2020. Socks won with 63% of the vote, and advance to the next round.
Coffee Cup VS. Food
To quote Ice Age, “food, food, glorious food!” Food of course won the battle between it and the oh so overdone Coffee Cup.
Used Gift Card VS. Cook Book
There is definitely a trend within our voting group. We would much rather receive a cookbook than a used gift card. There must be a recipe for greatness out there somewhere for the best White Elephant gift!
House Plant VS. Clorox Wipes
In a shocking turn of events, this one was almost too close to call. However, the famed Clorox Wipes will move into the next round with only 3 votes more than the almighty house plant.
UPDATED: White Elephant gift bracket
Vote for the next round of winners by clicking this link.
Today’s Top Stories
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- Two Utah experts talk about prisoner swap for WNBA player Brittney Griner
- Update: Some I-15 lanes reopen after hazmat spill in Bluffdale
- Families of Hunter High shooting victims unhappy with plea deal
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans
- West Jordan Elementary School is closing its gates after 40 years
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- Sundance Film Festival is seeking volunteers for 2023 event
- DWR and UDOT introducing new app Utah Roadkill Reporter
- SWAT standoff in Tooele ends peacefully, no further threat to public