WATCH: Deal reached on COVID-19 relief package.
BREAKING: Top congressional lawmakers say they’ve reached an agreement on a $900 billion COVID-19 relief package.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced on the Senate floor that leadership has agreed to a $900 billion coronavirus relief package. CNN’s Manu Raju reports.
This story is breaking and will be updated with more information as we receive it.
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Florida judge allows lawsuit filed by Gabby Petito’s parents against Brian…
- Supreme Court limits EPA in curbing power plant emissions