UPDATE: Stolen Ogden ambulance located
This story has been edited to reflect that the missing ambulance was located.
OGDEN, UT — Ogden City police say that a fire ambulance they previously reported had been stolen, has now been found.
In an email, Ogden police said the ambulance was recovered “thanks to a citizen who called in after spotting it abandoned.”
In the email, police thanked people that shared their social media post.
This is a developing story, KSL’s previous reporting follows.
OGDEN, UT — Ogden City Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a stolen Ogden Fire ambulance.
Police report, last night someone stole an ambulance from the area of 3rd St and Washington Blvd.
The Ambulance Unit Number is 20142 and is located over the wheel well and should have plate 213672EX.
If anyone sees it they are asked to call Weber Dispatch 801-395-8221.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two-vehicle crash involving a semi closes Highway 138 on Friday
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- Motorhome crash in Box Elder County claims the life of one person
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- BYU premieres documentary ‘The Black 14: Healing Hearts and Feeding Souls’
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Community theater cancels shows after concerns over casting
- “Mini-bottles” could return to Utah state liquor stores