UPDATE: Stolen Ogden ambulance located
This story has been edited to reflect that the missing ambulance was located.
OGDEN, UT — Ogden City police say that a fire ambulance they previously reported had been stolen, has now been found.
In an email, Ogden police said the ambulance was recovered “thanks to a citizen who called in after spotting it abandoned.”
In the email, police thanked people that shared their social media post.
This is a developing story, KSL’s previous reporting follows.
OGDEN, UT — Ogden City Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a stolen Ogden Fire ambulance.
Police report, last night someone stole an ambulance from the area of 3rd St and Washington Blvd.
The Ambulance Unit Number is 20142 and is located over the wheel well and should have plate 213672EX.
If anyone sees it they are asked to call Weber Dispatch 801-395-8221.
Today’s Top Stories
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- South Jordan could see new housing development
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- Crash in Uintah County claims the life of a 19-year-old man
- Why is there an increase of wildlife in SLC neighborhoods?
- Monday morning’s cold temperatures nearly set new records
- Head on collision reported, State Route 73 closure