Winter in Garden City Offers Incredible Family-Friendly Activities for Bear Lake Visitors Winterfest 2021! Here Are 5 Fun Things You Need to Do At Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
This article about the Bear Lake Monster Winterfest 2021 is sponsored by the Bear Lake Convention & Visitors Bureau. The Bear Lake Monster Winterfest is Bear Lake’s biggest annual winter event happening this year Jan 22nd-24th.
From the Monster Polar Plunge to the Monster Cisco Disco you won’t want to miss a second of the Bear Lake Monster Winterfest 2021. Here are 5 things to do at this year’s Bear Lake Monster Winterfest 2021 is the can’t miss Utah winter activity.
1. Recreation in the Bear Lake Valley
Bear Lake is home to some amazing activities during the winter. Take on ice fishing on the frozen bear lake. Try snowshoeing in the mountains around the lake. You can even go snowmobiling in some amazing areas and 350+ miles of groomed snowmobile trails.
2. Monster Chili Cook-Off
Chili cooks make 3 gallons of chili each and at the end of the day, judges and the public vote on who’s chili is the best in town. You could win great prizes and bragging rights. Not a cook? Not to worry! There will be chili samples for days.
3. Cisco Disco Tournament
The East Shore of Bear Lake on the shore known as “Cisco Beach” is home to the annual fishing event the Monster Cisco Tournament. Because they dwell close to the shore, the small Bonneville Cisco Fish are easy to catch with just a fishing net. Then get a taste of the Cisco fish for yourself after they are fried right there on the beach.
4. Bear Lake Monster Winterfest 2021 Polar Plunge
One of the most talked-about activity at the Bear Lake Monster Winterfest is the Monster Polar Plunge. The plunge is also a fundraiser for the charity The Family Place. by jumping into Bear Lake in freezing weather. Think that sounds too cold? It doesn’t stop people from doing it to help raise money for a good cause. Participants are encouraged to wear their favorite costumes as they take the plunge into the icy water.
5. Rent a Cabin and Relax
Whether you are looking to be a part of the Winterfest 2021 activities or you really just need a little rest and relaxation, renting a cabin at Bear Lake is an incredible way to get away. Check out all the best local places to rent HERE!
Check out Winterfest 2021!
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Two deputies wounded, suspect dead, after shooting near the Salt Lake County Metro Jail
- UPDATE: SR-190 reopened after fatal crash in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Armed suspect killed in exchange of gunfire with SLCO Deputies
- McDonald’s is leaving Walmart, and Walmart is looking for new options
- Opinion: What kind of Americans do we want to be?
- Latter-day Saint church leaders say normal is ‘getting closer’ in Utah
- Do You Suffer From Intimacy Pain, Pressure, or Leaking? Here Are 7 Ways You Can Get Relief…
- Police arrest 37 students after hours at Corner Canyon High School
- What is an accessory dwelling unit? How ADU’s can help your finances, future, and your…
- House, tree fire in Provo under control before it could spread to nearby mountainside