Taun Beddes explains how to care for Pothos on KSL Greenhouse
In this part of The KSL Greenhouse Show’s Houseplant series, Taun Beddes discusses how to care for Pothos.
What is Pothos?
Pothos is a very common houseplant that is related to philodendron. This houseplant is among those plants that with thrive without much attention. Pothos plants go by a variety of names including Devil’s Ivy and Scindapsus aureus.
How to care for Pothos:
- Pothos can tolerate low light for long durations
- prefers to be grown around temperatures between 70 and 80 degrees
- tolerates average amounts of water
- can die easily with over watering
- prefers fertilizer during the summer
- resistant to pests and diseases
- moderately toxic so keep out of reach of children and pets
Learn more about Pothos in the video below!
Today’s Top Stories
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Boy dies after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Brigham City Police locate missing teenager
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Utah delegation’s reaction to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- West Valley police searching for suspect in apartment stabbing
- Bill introduced to keep teacher salary increases on pace with inflation