Taun Beddes explains how to care for Pothos on KSL Greenhouse
Jan 9, 2021, 9:41 AM
In this part of The KSL Greenhouse Show’s Houseplant series, Taun Beddes discusses how to care for Pothos.
What is Pothos?
Pothos is a very common houseplant that is related to philodendron. This houseplant is among those plants that with thrive without much attention. Pothos plants go by a variety of names including Devil’s Ivy and Scindapsus aureus.
How to care for Pothos:
- Pothos can tolerate low light for long durations
- prefers to be grown around temperatures between 70 and 80 degrees
- tolerates average amounts of water
- can die easily with over watering
- prefers fertilizer during the summer
- resistant to pests and diseases
- moderately toxic so keep out of reach of children and pets
Learn more about Pothos in the video below!