Utah Nonprofits Association
Utah’s nonprofits comfort, inspire, feed, shelter, heal, and educate people everywhere in Utah. Our communities see cleaner air and water, support for survivors of domestic violence, care for individuals suffering from mental health disorders, warm and safe places for people to sleep at night, enriched perspectives from the arts, respite for both children and adults as they come to the end of their lives, and other life-changing benefits from nonprofits living their missions. The people of Utah hold these missions in their heart and show that love by making Utah one of the most charitable states in the country.
Utah Nonprofits Association is the advocate, voice, sustainer, and preserver for each and every nonprofit in Utah. Its purpose is to support the nonprofit community so that they can support our communities in ways that lift every single Utahn. This work is challenging, and UNA makes sure that no nonprofit does it alone. To learn more visit UtahNonprofits.org.
SelectHealth recognizes the substantial resources provided by the Utah Nonprofits Association as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Fire season has arrived in Utah, fueled by a wet winter
- Homeless camp cleanups continue in Salt Lake City
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC
- Man fatally shoots self after crashing car into barricade near US Capitol Building
- Mrs. Jennifer Mattson – Brighton High School
- SLCPD activate OICI following the death of a suspect in police custody
- Missing Taylorsville teen last seen July 4, public assistance requested