This story has been updated with new information, as we now know that Los Angeles County Firefighters did not require the ‘jaws of life’ to extricate Mr. Woods from the wreckage.
LOS ANGELES– Pro-golfer Tiger Woods sustained serious injuries in a rollover car accident Tuesday, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department (LASD).
Wood’s agent, Mark Steinberg, outlined the extent of the injuries shortly after the police confirmed the identity of the victim.
“Tiger Woods was in a single-car accident this morning in California where he suffered multiple leg injuries. He is currently in surgery and we thank you for your privacy and support,” said Steinberg.
Story updated with statement from Woods’ agent Mark Steinberg:
“Tiger Woods was in a single-car accident this morning in California where he suffered multiple leg injuries. He is currently in surgery and we thank you for your privacy and support.”https://t.co/z7kdbXOmLZ
— Daniel Rapaport (@Daniel_Rapaport) February 23, 2021
Authorities report the collision occurred around 7 a.m. PT on Tuesday morning in Rancho Palos Verdes, California, and Wood’s vehicle “sustained major damage.”
LASD has launched an investigation into the accident.
Today’s Top Stories
- Opinion: A Former Coachman’s Waitress Says Farewell
- Do You Suffer From Intimacy Pain, Pressure, or Leaking? Here Are 7 Ways You Can Get Relief…
- More than 500k Utahns qualify for ‘zero-dollar,’ lower premium health care plans
- Pandemic child abuse reports down, but Utah cases did not go away
- Looking for Something Fun to do With Your Whole Family? 3 Fun Things To Do in Logan Utah
- What is an accessory dwelling unit? How ADU’s can help your finances, future, and your…
- Dogecoin jumps 20% as crypto fans declare Doge Day
- Utah leaders call for peace following verdict in Chauvin trial
- Senators Romney and Lee sign letter to oppose lifting ban on earmarks
- Don’t run out of money in your retirement | Potential retirement solutions to help you…