How to care for Carole Mackie Daphne
Daphne’s can be a finicky plant to grow, so the KSL Greenhouse Show discussed how to care for Carole Mackie Daphne as the plant of the week.
Carole Mackie Daphne is a variegated variety that grows 3-4 feet tall and wide with leaves that grow in a whorled pattern. These fragrant flowers appear mid-spring in clusters and may bloom lightly again in the fall.
Learn more about Carole Mackie Daphne
Listen to the full podcast episode on how to care for Carole Mackie Daphne from the KSL Greenhouse Show
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Check your pantry, a Conagra canned meat recall may affect you
- As two federal pandemic emergency-assistance programs near an end, Cox has solutions
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Credit union will pay for larger dog adoptions this weekend
- Court says gun law targeting domestic violence suspects is unconstitutional
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- US added a strong 517,000 jobs in January despite Fed hikes
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips