How to care for Carole Mackie Daphne
Daphne’s can be a finicky plant to grow, so the KSL Greenhouse Show discussed how to care for Carole Mackie Daphne as the plant of the week.
Carole Mackie Daphne is a variegated variety that grows 3-4 feet tall and wide with leaves that grow in a whorled pattern. These fragrant flowers appear mid-spring in clusters and may bloom lightly again in the fall.
Learn more about Carole Mackie Daphne
Listen to the full podcast episode on how to care for Carole Mackie Daphne from the KSL Greenhouse Show
Today’s Top Stories
- Man in custody after hours of negotiation in Orem home
- Chance of thunderstorms Thursday could affect BYU game
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Davis and Weber counties
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- UTA makes service reductions following staffing shortages
- American Leadership Academy responds to homecoming incident
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces