How to care for Carole Mackie Daphne
Daphne’s can be a finicky plant to grow, so the KSL Greenhouse Show discussed how to care for Carole Mackie Daphne as the plant of the week.
Carole Mackie Daphne is a variegated variety that grows 3-4 feet tall and wide with leaves that grow in a whorled pattern. These fragrant flowers appear mid-spring in clusters and may bloom lightly again in the fall.
Learn more about Carole Mackie Daphne
Listen to the full podcast episode on how to care for Carole Mackie Daphne from the KSL Greenhouse Show
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Police cancel Amber alert for 11-year-old girl
- Update: Idaho Amber Alert canceled, children found safe
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Supreme Court sides with coach who sought to pray after game
- Judge schedules emergency hearing re: Utah abortion trigger law
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- 7-year-old boy in Layton critically injured after being hit by a car
- Kearns woman killed in a two-vehicle accident in Idaho
- January 6 committee unexpectedly adds new hearing for Tuesday
- The newest, weirdest summer treat is a ketchup-flavored popsicle