ST. GEORGE — A motorcyclist was injured on Saturday while traveling northbound on I-15 near 2100 E. in St. George, Utah.
The Utah Highway Patrol (UHP) told KSL that a ladder had fallen from another vehicle and that the motorcyclist hit the ladder.
The motorcyclist was unconscious when emergency crews arrived to help, and UHP Corporal Michael Gordon said that life flight was also called.
Northbound lanes of I-15 were later reopened.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Opinion: A Former Coachman’s Waitress Says Farewell
- Do You Suffer From Intimacy Pain, Pressure, or Leaking? Here Are 7 Ways You Can Get Relief…
- Pandemic child abuse reports down, but Utah cases did not go away
- Looking for Something Fun to do With Your Whole Family? 3 Fun Things To Do in Logan Utah
- More than 500k Utahns qualify for ‘zero-dollar,’ lower premium health care plans
- What is an accessory dwelling unit? How ADU’s can help your finances, future, and your…
- Don’t run out of money in your retirement | Potential retirement solutions to help you…
- Dogecoin jumps 20% as crypto fans declare Doge Day
- Senators Romney and Lee sign letter to oppose lifting ban on earmarks
- Utah leaders call for peace following verdict in Chauvin trial