NB-15 closed near St. George after motorcyclist hit ladder
ST. GEORGE — A motorcyclist was injured on Saturday while traveling northbound on I-15 near 2100 E. in St. George, Utah.
The Utah Highway Patrol (UHP) told KSL that a ladder had fallen from another vehicle and that the motorcyclist hit the ladder.
The motorcyclist was unconscious when emergency crews arrived to help, and UHP Corporal Michael Gordon said that life flight was also called.
Northbound lanes of I-15 were later reopened.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Boy dies after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Utah delegation’s reaction to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- New photo of Gabby Petito raises questions
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Ogden Police looking for driver that hit a crossing guard
- House Speaker Wilson expresses disappointment in Biden’s State of the Union Address
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders draws generational contrast with Biden in GOP rebuttal