Deli owner and loved community member, Tony Caputo, has died at age 72
Mar 10, 2021, 4:10 PM | Updated: 4:25 pm
SALT LAKE CITY — The beloved founder of Caputo’s Market has died.
Tony Caputo – born and raised in Utah – opened the deli across from Pioneer Park nearly 25 years ago.
His family says they’re grateful for all the love they’ve received from the community over the years, and especially during this hard time.
Tony Caputo was 72 years old.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man in custody after hours of negotiation in Orem home
- Chance of thunderstorms Thursday could affect BYU game
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- American Leadership Academy responds to homecoming incident
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Federal, state authorities warn of return of missed jury duty, outstanding warrant scam