Loose trailer crashes through I-215 barrier in Taylorsville
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — A trailer came loose and smashed through the concrete barriers off of I-215 at about 5300 South in Taylorsville on Monday morning.
Amy Donaldson with KSL Podcasts said the crash felt like an earthquake. She said truck was in the slow lane coming around the curve when the trailer came through the concrete barrier near her Taylorsville home. Those in the area said there were no injuries to report.
We are really lucky the truck was traveling in the slow lane. If that had hit a car, this would be a much different story. Fire engine and UDOT on scene now.
— Amy Donaldson (@adonsports) March 15, 2021
The crash didn’t cause any noticeable delays, and crews have responded.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Vehicle collides with unoccupied building in Roy, no injuries
- First Presidency issues 2022 Christmas message
- One person dies on hike at Zion National Park, another hospitalized
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Walmart shooter left ‘death note,’ bought gun day of killing