Pepsi Mango to become the newest permanent flavor in 5 years
Pepsi is getting fruity and is set to introduce its newest permanent flavor to the fizzy beverage: Pepsi Mango.
The new tropical flavor is set to hit store shelves Monday and will be the brand’s first new flavor to stick around in five years.
Pepsi said the drink will have “bright citrus and rich caramel notes of an ice-cold Pepsi create the perfect cola base for the ripe, juicy flavors that make mango so irresistible.”
The new flavor will also be the first time that Pepsi has released both a regular and zero sugar version at the same time. Something they say is driven by a growing preference for sugar-free offerings.
“Our consumers are always looking for new and exciting flavors, so we couldn’t be more excited to introduce them to Pepsi Mango,” Pepsi’s Vice President of Marketing Todd Kaplan said.
“Mango is one of the most popular fruits in the world, and it serves as the perfect complement to Pepsi, creating an irresistible combination that our fans can enjoy everywhere throughout the year.”
Today’s Top Stories
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Monday morning’s cold temperatures nearly set new records
- Suspect still at large after double homicide in Taylorsville
- Police investigating fatal auto-pedestrian crash in Salt Lake City
- South Jordan could see new housing development
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Citing ‘dangerously low’ overnight temps, county opens emergency shelter
- Crash in Uintah County claims the life of a 19-year-old man