Two construction areas to be aware of this weekend may affect traffic
Mar 27, 2021, 12:29 PM | Updated: 5:40 pm
SALT LAKE CITY — Construction crews are out in South Salt Lake this weekend working on a milling and overlay project on 3900 south and replacing pedestrian ramps between the Jordan River & I-15 Bridge.
There is also some interchange construction that is underway on Bangerter Highway on the north and southbound off-ramps at 62-hundred south.
You may see delays, and east-west crossings of 6200 South at Bangerter Highway are prohibited to pedestrians and cyclists.
If you are in either of those areas you can help us keep everyone updated on what’s happening by texting us at 575-00 on the Utah Community Credit Union traffic and news tipline.
Today’s Top Stories
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- Justice Department brings new suits over sanctuary policies
- Utah Gov. turns 56 bills into new Utah laws, several involve Bears Ears