UPDATE: Clearfield police locate missing juvenile.
SALT LAKE CITY — The Clearfield Police Department is asking for help from the public to locate a missing at-risk juvenile.
Roman Daniel Papic is 13-years old according to police and hasn’t been seen since March 27 at 6 p.m.
Information provided by Clearfield PD indicates that Papic is considered at-risk due to his age.
Papic is a caucasian male, 5′ 8″ and weighs 147 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
He was last seen wearing dark and light striped jeans, and a black Champion sweatshirt.
Police report that Papic has friends in the Clearfield and Clinton areas of Davis County.
Please contact Clearfield Police if you have any information, at 801-525-2806.
Today’s Top Stories
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Student loan forgiveness resolution on hold until 2023
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Trump Organization convicted in executive tax dodge scheme
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Suspected criminals on Zillow listing Utah homes for sale without homeowners’ knowledge
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Democratic Sen. Warnock wins Georgia runoff against Walker