Taylor Swift is back at No. 1 for the third time in less than a year
(CNN) — Taylor Swift stays making records and breaking records.
This makes her the first woman to ever score three new number one albums in less than a year following last year’s “Folklore” and “Evermore.”
“Fearless (Taylor’s Version)” is the re-recorded edition of her 2008 “Fearless” album which also hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
In 2019 superstar manager Scooter Braun acquired the master recordings of Swift’s first six albums from her former label, Big Machine Records, despite her objections.
Swift expressed her displeasure publicly a few times and announced her plans to rerecord some of her music.
In February, she became the first woman to win the Grammy for album of the year three times after taking home the trophy for “Folklore.”
™ & © 2021 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- More than 3,400 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Is illness or poor air quality causing that cough?