Taylor Swift is back at No. 1 for the third time in less than a year
(CNN) — Taylor Swift stays making records and breaking records.
This makes her the first woman to ever score three new number one albums in less than a year following last year’s “Folklore” and “Evermore.”
“Fearless (Taylor’s Version)” is the re-recorded edition of her 2008 “Fearless” album which also hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
In 2019 superstar manager Scooter Braun acquired the master recordings of Swift’s first six albums from her former label, Big Machine Records, despite her objections.
Swift expressed her displeasure publicly a few times and announced her plans to rerecord some of her music.
In February, she became the first woman to win the Grammy for album of the year three times after taking home the trophy for “Folklore.”
™ & © 2021 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- New poll suggests marriage is dying
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation
- In narrow vote, Salt Lake County Council votes no on proposed gondola
- Biden to tour Ian damage in Florida with DeSantis feud on hold for now