Taylor Swift is back at No. 1 for the third time in less than a year
(CNN) — Taylor Swift stays making records and breaking records.
This makes her the first woman to ever score three new number one albums in less than a year following last year’s “Folklore” and “Evermore.”
“Fearless (Taylor’s Version)” is the re-recorded edition of her 2008 “Fearless” album which also hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
In 2019 superstar manager Scooter Braun acquired the master recordings of Swift’s first six albums from her former label, Big Machine Records, despite her objections.
Swift expressed her displeasure publicly a few times and announced her plans to rerecord some of her music.
In February, she became the first woman to win the Grammy for album of the year three times after taking home the trophy for “Folklore.”
™ & © 2021 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Roe V. Wade overturned by Supreme Court
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Victim in Box Elder County worksite accident is identified
- Provo Police Department asking for help solving a 2020 cold case
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- Biden calls abortion ruling ‘a sad day’ for country
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Senate passes first major federal gun safety legislation in decades
- Sandy man identified as individual killed in Nevada car crash
- After NY law is struck down, two Utah experts sound off on gun rights