Primary Children’s Hospital – Car Seats
Have you ever wondered if your car seat is installed correctly? Do you have your child harnessed safely? Or when should your child start to face forward? You can get answers to those and other car seat questions and any help you may need from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
Intermountain Primary Children’s Hospital has offered free car seat checks to families in the community for decades. Now, based on the same telehealth technology as Intermountain Healthcare’s Connect Care, they can offer families secure virtual car seat checks wherever you may be.
Installing a car seat can be challenging and doing it correctly is essential to keeping your child safe. Unfortunately, 4 out of 5 car seats are still used incorrectly. That’s why it’s so important to have an expert – check it out.
All you need to do is call 801-662-6583 that’s 801-662-6583 to make an in-person or virtual appointment with one of their nationally certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians.
SelectHealth recognizes the life-saving inspections from Intermountain Primary Children’s Hospital as another example of how Utah Gives Back
Today’s Top Stories
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City