Timberwolves rally to beat Jazz in Utah for 2nd time
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Karl-Anthony Towns had 24 points and 12 rebounds to lead the Minnesota Timberwolves to a 101-96 victory over the Utah Jazz.
Anthony Edwards added 23 points, nine rebounds, four assists and a career-high five steals for Minnesota. D’Angelo Russell also finished with 23 points.
The Timberwolves beat Utah on the road for the second time this season. Bojan Bogdanovic scored 30 points and made seven 3-pointers to lead the Jazz.
Mike Conley added 18 points and seven assists. Rudy Gobert collected 17 rebounds. Utah fell at home for just the fourth time this season.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Intermountain Healthcare study finds “better” IV fluid treatment
- State elections leaders dismiss state lawmakers claims of vote switching
- Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years in prison