Timberwolves rally to beat Jazz in Utah for 2nd time
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Karl-Anthony Towns had 24 points and 12 rebounds to lead the Minnesota Timberwolves to a 101-96 victory over the Utah Jazz.
Anthony Edwards added 23 points, nine rebounds, four assists and a career-high five steals for Minnesota. D’Angelo Russell also finished with 23 points.
The Timberwolves beat Utah on the road for the second time this season. Bojan Bogdanovic scored 30 points and made seven 3-pointers to lead the Jazz.
Mike Conley added 18 points and seven assists. Rudy Gobert collected 17 rebounds. Utah fell at home for just the fourth time this season.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?