Salt Lake County Health has thousands of COVID-19 vaccine doses available
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake County Health Department said Sunday they have 2,000 appointments for COVID-19 vaccines available to Utah residents for the week beginning April 26, 2021.
You can register for an appointment at the Salt Lake County Health website.
Restrictions and requirements from Salt Lake County Health
The county said they cannot guarantee which brand of vaccine you will receive at your appointment. And you cannot be given the COVID-19 vaccine if you have had another vaccine with 14 days of your appointment.
Those Utah residents who are 16 and 17 years old are only eligible for the Pfizer vaccine, and this option is only being offered at the Mountain America Expo Center. Those 16 and 17 years of age must be accompanied at their appointment by a parent or guardian.
The Mountain America Expo Center and the Salt Palace locations are walk-through vaccination sites by appointment only.
The Maverick Center is a drive-through vaccination site and is also available by appointment only.
Finally, Utah residents have other options available to them beyond receiving a COVID-19 vaccine at a county health department. You can learn more about these options here.
Today’s Top Stories
- New dress code gives West High School students more leeway
- Man in extremely critical condition following motorcycle accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Woman dies in SLC shooting, suspect arrested
- Bluffdale crash involving semi-truck kills one
- One person in critical condition after Sunday night shooting
- Double stabbing sends grandmother and grandson to the hospital
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: Photos of topless women at U of U football game who may face charges
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Crash in Vernon closes Highway 36