ATV side-by-side accident leads to death of teen near St. George
ST. GEORGE, Utah — A teenager involved in an ATV side-by-side accident in Warner Valley on Friday has died from his injuries.
Washington County Sheriff’s Sgt. Darrell Cashin said the teen was on a camping trip with his father, brother, and another teenager.
According to St. George News, the teenagers were operating the ATV in the Purple Hills area of Warner Valley, described as a remote area 600 feet north of Warner Valley Road.
The driver was ejected, and the ATV side-by-side rolled on top of him.
The teen was treated at the scene by first responders and Intermountain Life Flight, before he was transported to St. George Regional Hospital.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two people dead in Taylorsville after shooting
- Direct selling and the big impact it has on the Utah economy
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- Quantum computing of “great concern” to Rep. Chris Stewart, here’s why
- Unified Police looking for missing teen from Holladay
- Utah experiences another interesting day of weather
- New fire ignites in Spring Canyon in Carbon County
- Utah middle school bans phones from entire school day
- Sandy Police are investigating the vandalism of six church buildings
- Lawmakers embrace hackers in Vegas as 2020 election looms