Water leaks near Oak Canyon Jr. High, may impact drop-off/pick-up
LINDON, Utah — Parents of students who attend Oak Canyon Jr. High, in the Alpine School District, should plan for extra time when dropping kids off or picking them up this week.
There are several water leaks from a secondary water line that are impacting 725 East in Lindon. City officials, posting on Facebook, said that the severity of the water leaks may lead them to close the road for periods of time.
The city said the water repairs near Oak Canyon Jr. High may take a couple of days to complete, and they ask for patience from parents as they address the water leaks.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Police cancel Amber alert for 11-year-old girl
- Update: Idaho Amber Alert canceled, children found safe
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Temporary stay issued for Utah’s trigger law
- AP sources: At least 40 people found dead in back of tractor trailer
- Supreme Court sides with coach who sought to pray after game
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Semi-truck transporting over 200 beehives rolls over on I-80
- 7-year-old boy in Layton critically injured after being hit by a car
- Kearns woman killed in a two-vehicle accident in Idaho