Police searching for suspects in shooting that critically injured a woman Friday
This story originally appeared at ksl.com. Read the original version here.
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — Unified Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating suspects who were allegedly involved in a drive-by shooting on Friday that left a 20-year-old woman in critical condition.
According to Unified Police Department in a Facebook post, the drive-by shooting occurred at 1587 W. 4270 South. The woman who was injured in the incident is expected to survive her injuries, according to the post.
Police are searching for an older black four-door sedan, possibly a Kia.
Unified Police Department asks anyone who has information on this incident or about those involved to contact them through dispatch at 801-743-7000 or by calling the Violent Crimes Unit at 385-468-9800.
The name of the injured woman was not released.
Today’s Top Stories
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City