Police searching for suspects in shooting that critically injured a woman Friday
This story originally appeared at ksl.com. Read the original version here.
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — Unified Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating suspects who were allegedly involved in a drive-by shooting on Friday that left a 20-year-old woman in critical condition.
According to Unified Police Department in a Facebook post, the drive-by shooting occurred at 1587 W. 4270 South. The woman who was injured in the incident is expected to survive her injuries, according to the post.
Police are searching for an older black four-door sedan, possibly a Kia.
Unified Police Department asks anyone who has information on this incident or about those involved to contact them through dispatch at 801-743-7000 or by calling the Violent Crimes Unit at 385-468-9800.
The name of the injured woman was not released.
Today’s Top Stories
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Moscow police say 6th person on lease isn’t involved in Idaho homicides
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Suspect in I-15 shooting named, booked into jail
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Back-to-back winter storms bring heavy snow, critical fire conditions to the West
- SuperAgers — who are they, are you one, and can you become one?
- Semi rollover on Legacy Highway reduces traffic to one lane