Man stabbed after defending his girlfriend
SALT LAKE CITY — A stabbing in downtown Salt Lake City early Sunday morning sent a man to the hospital with multiple lacerations.
Salt Lake City police confirm a man was stabbed near 50 E. Exchange Place in the area of the Green Pig bar around 12:30 a.m.
Lt. Steve Wooldridge told KSL that a 29-year-old male was attacked “in defense of his girlfriend.”
On late Sunday afternoon, the condition of the injured man was unknown.
A suspect has not been identified or taken into custody.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- Two Utah experts talk about prisoner swap for WNBA player Brittney Griner
- Sinema leaving the Democratic Party and registering as an independent
- Update: Some I-15 lanes reopen after hazmat spill in Bluffdale
- Families of Hunter High shooting victims unhappy with plea deal
- West Valley house fire leaves 80-year-old dead
- Highland man dies in snowmobile accident in Wasatch County
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans
- DWR and UDOT introducing new app Utah Roadkill Reporter
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run