Body found near Exchange Park in Provo Tuesday afternoon
PROVO, Utah — A body has been found near Exchange Park in Provo on Tuesday afternoon. According to Provo Police Detective Paul Shade, the body was located by a family kayaking on the Provo River at 3:40 p.m.
A medical examiner is currently on the scene to identify the cause of death. The body is male and no additional information is being released at this time.
As of right now, Shade said there are no obvious signs of what the cause of death may be.
The investigation is underway as Provo Police Department tries to identify the male body.
This story is developing and will be updated with more information.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Suspect in 2015 murder of West Valley City woman arrested
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges