Body found near Exchange Park in Provo Tuesday afternoon
PROVO, Utah — A body has been found near Exchange Park in Provo on Tuesday afternoon. According to Provo Police Detective Paul Shade, the body was located by a family kayaking on the Provo River at 3:40 p.m.
A medical examiner is currently on the scene to identify the cause of death. The body is male and no additional information is being released at this time.
As of right now, Shade said there are no obvious signs of what the cause of death may be.
The investigation is underway as Provo Police Department tries to identify the male body.
This story is developing and will be updated with more information.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Salt Lake City police investigating shooting, one person hurt
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Opinion: Is sportsmanship dead in high school basketball?
- Davis County officials charge suspect in Layton Amber Alert
- Four elk killed as herd gets too close to I-215 and I-80
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC
- Cracks are showing in the coalition of the GOP, according to polling numbers