Body found near Exchange Park in Provo Tuesday afternoon
PROVO, Utah — A body has been found near Exchange Park in Provo on Tuesday afternoon. According to Provo Police Detective Paul Shade, the body was located by a family kayaking on the Provo River at 3:40 p.m.
A medical examiner is currently on the scene to identify the cause of death. The body is male and no additional information is being released at this time.
As of right now, Shade said there are no obvious signs of what the cause of death may be.
The investigation is underway as Provo Police Department tries to identify the male body.
This story is developing and will be updated with more information.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police say Herriman woman tried to bribe an officer
- Black bear captured in Morgan County
- Fire sets off a propane explosion in Pleasant Grove
- California churchgoers detained gunman in deadly attack
- Be over the moon because total lunar eclipse coming Sunday to Utah
- iPhone sale gone wrong results in the arrest of a Salt Lake City man
- Dog thrown out of car taken in by South Salt Lake Animal Services
- A notorius ice skating hitman finds redemption through his sister’s eyes
- Dixie releases new logos ahead of official rebrand
- UPDATED: Suspect arrested in Salt Lake City fatal stabbing