South Salt Lake — An investigation is underway for a woman named Shylene “Shy” White Mortensen who police say may have been taken against her will at a gas station in South Salt Lake on Friday.
Police say Mortensen was the passenger of a 2-door, Gold/Tan Ford Explorer with two other occupants that were at the gas station at 287 West 3300 South in South Salt Lake around 9 p.m. Friday evening.
Reportedly, when the male occupant left the vehicle to pay for gas, the female driver of the vehicle drove off with Mortensen still inside.
According to police, Mortensen could be heard yelling “stop” as the driver told her to shut up.
Shylene “Shy” White Mortensen is described by police as a caucasian female, 5’4”, 130lbs having brown and blonde hair with blue eyes.
Police are searching for a person of interest in this case named Kayla Alanna Hauck who they describe as a caucasian female, 5’8”, 120 lbs with long dark hair.
The ages of these two women have not been disclosed.
If anyone has seen these two individuals or the Gold/Tan Ford Explorer with license plate U68 8JG, please call 801-840-4000.
Today’s Top Stories
- Arizona couple drowns at Deer Creek Reservoir, neither wearing life vest
- Father drowns at Pineview trying to retrieve son
- Utah Adventures Are Waiting for Your Student | Experience One of the Best Summer School…
- 7 things you didn’t know about ketamines for pain, depression, stress, and recovery…
- 6 common questions about treasury management services
- School suspends social media accounts, district investigates reason for leaving student out…
- Cedar City Utah is your next weekend vacation | 6 awesome outdoor adventures you and your…
- Namath excited for Zach Wilson, says Jets fans ‘deserve’ a title
- How the 2020 recession in the US is affecting Americans in 2021 and into the future –…
- John Stockton, Jazz legend, appears in anti-vaccine documentary trailer