Bike share systems have a positive impact on cities and those who utilize the service. They provide an active transportation option to get to work, the coffee shop, or spin around the city with your friends, without needing to own a bike. GREENbike, the local non-profit bike share system located in the greater Salt Lake area and Ogden, is determined to make our city more dynamic, sustainable, and to get people outside and moving.
This flexible transportation option continues to reduce vehicle emissions, fuel consumption and increase health benefits. You can get from one place to another quicker than walking and sitting in traffic.
It is a zero-hassle, zero-emissions way to get around that helps bridge the gap of the first and last mile barrier when using public transportation. Join us this Saturday, June 26th for a FREE RIDE day using the code 2021. For more information, visit greenbikeslc.org or visit any GREENbike station.
SelectHealth recognizes the active transportation solution provided by GREENbike as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- More than 1,500 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- 2 arrested in central California shooting that left 6 dead, including mother clutching…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen