America’s Freedom Festival and Stadium of Fire is back this year for the 4th of July | How will you celebrate your Independence Day?
1. Freedom Days (July 2nd – 5th)
Freedom Days is 3 days of patriotic family fun right in downtown Provo. With all sorts of food vendors serving up anything from snow cones to turkey legs, you’ll absolutely find something to eat! Then shop around for handmade crafts, jewelry, quilts, and many other unique items. Plus you’ll be able to enjoy live entertainment with a wide selection of musical genres. Everyone wins!
2. The amazing Stadium of Fire is back! (July 3rd)
You can’t have America’s Freedom Festival without Stadium of Fire! Saturday, July 3rd will signal the return of Stadium of Fire at LaVell Edwards Stadium for its 40th year! First, this year they are featuring Grammy-winning singer Lee Greenwood and country music legend Collin Raye. Then, you’ll get to see the incredible Nitro Circus action sports team too. As well as F-35 flyovers from Utah’s Hill Air Force Base, and skydiving. Finally, you won’t want to miss the USA’s largest stadium fireworks display all set to the beautiful music from the Millennial Choirs & Orchestras. You can get your tickets at byutickets.com.
3. Patriotic Service (July 4th)
On Sunday, July 4th, at 8 pm will be the first-ever outdoor service at LaVell Edwards Stadium. You’ll be able to see inspiring performances by Millennial Choirs and Orchestras, as well as a few words from Tad R. Callister, general authority emeritus of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Above all, this event is free to the public.
4. The Grand Parade (July 5th)
How will you celebrate your independence?
- Not Sure How to Celebrate Your Independence this Year? 3 Patriotic 4th of July Activities to Do During the Coronavirus With Your Family
- July is the deadliest month for drunk driving in the United States
- Are You Looking for an Inexpensive Family-Friendly Trip? Box Elder County Has You Covered with 3 Cool Spots to Visit This Weekend
Today’s Top Stories
- A two-vehicle accident in northern Utah claims one life
- Instagram user says she saw Petito and Laundrie in Wyoming restaurant
- Fire burning at old Diamond Lil’s, set for destruction on Sunday
- Board of Education to investigate Cline post on Racial Healing Group
- Police say witness beat up minister for inappropriately touching a child at an OK bus stop
- Utah Jazz require COVID-19 vaccine or negative test for fans, new rule sparks heated reaction
- Utah Jazz add Holly Rowe to TV broadcast team
- Utah man has sights on a record-breaking pumpkin
- Boyfriend of slain Gabby Petito charged with bank card fraud
- 911 call that prompted interaction with Gabby Petito released